Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Recyclables You'd Find in My Craft Bins

I do not have enough space in my home.  Therefore, I do not own a craft room, workshop, let alone a craft area.  That's something I should work on.  Hmmm... future blog.  Anyways, I keep all my craft supplies in 18 gallon bins.  I am not 100% sure how many I have.  Off the top of my head I'd guess 4 total. I keep a lot of things to reuse for crafts instead of buying everything new.  It works out! I've got one out.  Here's what's inside.


 

Cardboard

 

  ribbon and pieces of fabric 

 

 

coffee containers

 

     

       condiment dispensers 

       
       
       

        toilet paper and paper towel rolls

       
       
       
       
       

          formula cans

         

        These are just a few of the examples of fun crafts you can do with recycled items.  They are all simple and easy for beginners and children.  All these crafts and more coming soon to a crafty blog near you!
         
         
         
         
         
         


         

        No comments:

        Post a Comment