Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Cardboard Christmas! Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle

Cardboard Santa!
A couple years back I had a ton of large cardboard boxes taking up space in my storage shed.  Yes, even though they were folded up, they were taking up valuable space.  I had a creative idea, as I often do when I can't bring myself to get rid of things.  I got out my kids' coloring books and starting drawing the characters onto the cardboard boxes.  We painted them, cut them out, and used them for decorations that year.  It was a blast and my kids asked me this year if we can do that again.  Of course, I said yes!  When we get started I will post more about it, but until then, please enjoy the pictures from the first Cardboard Christmas at the Reed Household.


Bear and Stocking!


Cardboard Elf!

Lane and the Snow Bunny

Cardboard Frosty

My kiddos helping out!  Man, they were so small!




No comments:

Post a Comment